Saturday, February 26, 2011

More Cupcakes!

A few days ago, Mel emailed me to tell me a critical piece of information: the Boston Globe has updated the list of cupcake shops in Boston to try. Mel and I are extremely dedicated questers, so this means we have no choice but to try these new places. When I replied to her email I told Mel that for the sake of QUESTING:Boston, we had to ingest massive amounts of sugar. We simply could not call ourselves true questers without continuing to conduct our cupcake research.

Now, the cookie quest is not yet complete, so trying out these cupcake shops is in addition to our ongoing quest. As Mel and I are experts, we think that we can handle two quests going simultaneously. Sidenote: Now that moot court is coming to end, I will have more free time to quest, which my sweet-tooth will appreciate, but my wallet and waistline may not.

Accordingly, look forward to blog posts about the follow cupcake places.
Monumental Cupcakes at JP Art Market
Isabelle's Curly Cakes
Lulu's Sweet Shop

And because Mel and I loved the original cupcake quest so much, we may use this as an excuse to return to two of our favorite places, Sugar Cupcakes and Kickass Cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment