Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hello questers,

Drew here, with a belated post on Angelato. In the past week, KDay and Mel have increasingly been accusing me of being a 'bad guest-quester' and have threatened that unless I posted vit-vit, I wouldn't be enjoying any quest-related goodies anytime soon. So that got me off my rear (on the couch), on my feet, and back on my rear (at the computer desk).

Both KDay and Mel have waxed poetic at length about Angelato and I have to say that I fully support everything they have said about the place so far. During the quest, I had two roles. First, I took photographs of the occasion. Second, I loaded up the handy-dandy notepad function on my iphone and took notes on the things KDay and Mel said as we took in the atmosphere and took in the gelato. I therefore, present to you, the original "questing notes". Mind you, these were written on the fly. When KDay and Mel get to talking about gelato, they don't stop (except to eat more gelato). That means I had to type as fast as I could just to keep up, and as my iphone made auto-corrections, I didn't bother to go back and fix them.

Quest

Oct 15

It's like a fall harvest (cider)
I didn't even need to tell thou. It tastes
just like a reward pent butter cup
Consistency is perfect light and fluffy
Were coming back here
This is like the best hilarious I've eve
had
Drew you've picked the right gelato
quest to come on
3 dollars for a perfect portion
Kday got a penutenutter and original
chocolate
Mel got cinnamon and pumpkin pie
Drew apple cider and mocha crunch
Mocha flavor is not overlee coffee
It was worth the drive

This has been delightful absolutely
delightful -Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment